We Are Open with a New Way of Doing Business
We have updated the way we serve your automotive shopping and service needs. From private in-person shopping appointments, to touch-free contactless servicing, we've adapted our way of doing business to help you during these times. Learn how we've changed our operations by clicking below.
Looking for our inventory or new car promotions? Shop online with the links below.
- Health and Safety Officers
Officers assigned to all dealerships, responsible for reporting and guidance to ensure the best standard of cleanliness and staff health safety practices.
- In-Store Community Safety Information
Community safety communications plan in all dealerships, including posters and digital screens outlining handwashing techniques, prevention and best practices. Also available on company websites and social media.
- Sanitization Plan
Increased sanitization of all high-traffic area touchpoints within all dealerships multiple times a day, plus professional daytime cleaning service during peak times and nightly cleaning.
- Loaners and Test-Drive Vehicle Preparation
All hard and soft surfaces inside service car loaners and test-drive vehicles are vacuumed and wiped down each time a guest or staff associate uses a vehicle.
- Service Work Preparation
Guest vehicles for service in-store are outfitted with steering wheel covers and seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work, plus all OpenRoad technicians are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles.
- Sanitizer Locations
Additional hand sanitizer dispensers and locations in all dealerships for guests and staff associates to sanitize hands throughout the day.
- Discontinuation of Shared Foods
All complimentary and shared guest café fruits and pastry snacks are temporarily removed.
- Test Drives and Valet Service
Increased out-of-dealership test drives and vehicle maintenance valet pickup services are offered. Check with individual dealerships.
- Travel Restriction
No unnecessary business travel by staff associates. Staff are required to advise personal travel destinations so the company can make necessary arrangements.
- Hand Etiquette
As outlined by health officials, OpenRoad staff associates practice frequent hand washing and refrain from hand shaking.
With these ten measures, we are committed to doing our best to promote the safety and well being of all guests and associates.
Our showrooms are open by appointment only until further notice. Our new and used vehicle showrooms will not be open to the public without a prior appointment. We have made this change to reflect our commitment to the health and well-being of all guests and staff associates. At this time, we offer you two vehicle shopping options:
A) Private In-Person Shopping
Start here when you want a private, safe and touch-free car shopping experience. Test drives and vehicle viewings are available by appointment only.
Book a sales appointment with an Automotive Brand Specialist
- Check sales hours of operation for your OpenRoad dealership location.
- Book your appointment to schedule your private vehicle viewing or test drive.
B) Online Shopping
An online shopping experience is available for guests who prefer to browse and buy vehicles from the safety and comfort of home.
- Browse our inventory at OpenRoadAutoGroup.com and find the right vehicle for you.
- Create a free MyOpenRoad account to get a quote, receive a trade-in value, and calculate your monthly payment online. Trade-ins of all makes and models welcomed.
- When you are ready, you can place a deposit online to reserve your car, or contact one of our Brand Specialists to schedule your touch-free, contactless vehicle experience.
Our Service and Parts departments are open now to offer vehicle repairs and maintenance as an essential service for your driving safety. We have enhanced our existing guest and staff procedures to be able to safely and respectfully continue to service your vehicle.
Touch-Free Contactless Service Appointments
Our in-store Service Departments are open at all OpenRoad dealership locations. Please see our refreshed service hours and socially responsible service process. You can enjoy touch-free contactless service for your maximum health and safety at all of our locations.
- Book your online OpenRoad service appointment or call your OpenRoad dealership.
- When you arrive for your appointment, park your vehicle in the service drive-thru or guest parking area.
- Place your keys into the secure drop box.
- Our Service team will collect your vehicle and perform the service work as needed. We will place a plastic seat cover and steering wheel cover on your vehicle for the duration of the service.
- Our staff will communicate with you remotely by email, phone or text throughout the day.
- When your vehicle is ready, we will notify and email you a copy of your invoice and vehicle inspection report.
- To pay, simply use our secure online payment portal.
- Your keys and all vehicle touchpoints will be sanitized before you collect your vehicle.
- When you pick up your vehicle, your keys will be inside your vehicle.